- Run his “Ferrari” TVS XL super on diesel and use parachute oil for the engine (Raja is pure vegetarian, you see).
- Crash a Honda City onto a Mercedes S class while reversing, but managing to make a certain “3rd party” pay for it.
- Make people reply to his forwards to the tune of
“Raja: Turtles have no arses.
XXX: Then how do they shit?”
(Any resemblance to actual life characters is not intentional and is regretted)
- Make a certain arse hole pay Rs. 20 per day (on average) for him at Adyar Anandha Bhavan while he just stands with him and gorges alu-tokari chat and channa bhatura.
- Walk into an interview with the sole aim of getting rejected (Sundar as well, for the fact).
- Love a girl to eternity, do everything for her, but end up spilling pani puri over her, dipping his hair into her plate while tasting her, and talk paramelodies while romancing her.
- Go to a debugging contest, and give me such an amazing solution which I still reel over and wonder his brain thought of it.
Give a O(n) solution to print:
printf(“*\n **\n ***\n”);
FYI, I lost 10k because I didn’t listen to him. I came 4th because of missing out on this
- Have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend. (He spends more time with the boyfriend, of course). The girl is just for social status.
- Come with Rs. 5/- to college everyday, but manage to pay for his GF’s car petrol, and own 3 cars himself (seriously!).
- Take the GRE test only to show that he can do better than a certain girl in college.
Only Raja Deepak can